Our 4 Day Hegra Tour from Tel Aviv & Jerusalem is an immersive tour that takes you back to the past with visits to key archaeological sites, dizzying natural splendor, and a virtually undiscovered new travel destination. Let us take the reins as you sit back and enjoy being one of the first to visit this incredible new spot for global travelers, and step into a new world. This tour is available every Sunday, October through March, and leaves with guaranteed departures.
4 Day Saudi Arabia & Hegra Tour from Tel Aviv & Jerusalem Highlights
4 Day Saudi Arabia & Hegra Tour from Tel Aviv & Jerusalem Itinerary
- After an early morning pickup from centralized locations in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem, you'll be transferred to Eilat to cross the border into Jordan, where you'll be met by one of our representatives.
- You'll continue onto the Dourra Border into Saudi Arabia, heading to the Al Tubaiq Natural Reserve to see the jagged rocky landscape that's home to a number of intriguing animals, including local wolves and Ibex.
- Overnight in Tabuk (Lunch and dinner included).
- Step into the past after leaving your camp to visit Hegra, a Nabatean UNESCO World Heritage Site second only to Petra in size and wonder.
- This sprawling complex is home to over 111 tombs, and you’ll get to admire the beauty of the carved facades as you learn more about this intriguing civilization’s culture, history, and craftsmanship.
- Uncover the natural wonders of Saudi Arabia with a stop at Jibal al Rukkab, a series of steep canyons and towering rock formations as well as the sacred area of Jibal Ithlib and winding wadis.
- Finish the day at the Al-Farid Tomb, an exquisite structure that’s carved from a single boulder set deep in the desert, standing majestically alone against the horizon.
- Overnight Bedouin Camp Hegra (Madain Saleh) (Breakfast, lunch, and dinner included).
- After a breakfast in the camp, head out to discover ancient wonders and natural splendor on your trip to Al Ula’s valley and historic archaeological sites.
- Begin at Jabal Al Qaraqir, a cavernous canyon whose floor is covered in towering tufts of grass, and an only recently uncovered natural gem in Saudi Arabia, and the oasis at historic Dissah.
- Your next stop is the actual village of Al Ula, famous for its deep wells that drew in many a caravan on their way to the Levant and the Mediterranean, and home to the Dedanite and Lihyanite kingdoms.
- You’ll see the 1,000 homes that were built as a defensive city structure before continuing on to Dedan, the oldest oasis village in the region.
- Admire the sanctuaries and necropolises of this long-standing political and religious center in the valley.
- Overnight in Bedouin Camp at Madain Saleh (Breakfast, lunch, and dinner included).
- Your final day will see you from Hegra back to the Dourra Border, where you'll cross into Jordan, head to the Arava Border, and cross back into Israel.
- You'll be transferred to Tel Aviv or Jerusalem late at night where you'll be left at a central location (Breakfast included).
If you have any questions about our 4 Day Saudi Arabia & Hegra Tour from Tel Aviv & Jerusalem, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Dates marked below in green are still available for booking. Clicking on a date will start your booking process.