Our incredible Hegra and Al Ula Half-Day Tour will take you on a journey of the senses, from magnificent history to ancient structures. Be transfixed by the brilliant Hegra – originally called Madain Saleh – the first UNESCO World Heritage Site in Saudi Arabia. Discover the noble remains of the Nabataean Kingdom, and immerse yourself in its captivating history. Feast your eyes on the vast expanse and unlock secrets of the past as you listen to riveting tales. Marvel at the 94 intricately decorated monuments, each telling a unique story through ancient inscriptions. Indulge in a savory lunch before venturing to the Jibal Al-Rukkab canyons, through the Leopard trail, and finally discovering Elephant Rock. Take in the breathtaking rock formations and stunning surroundings, allowing yourself a moment of tranquility and appreciation.
Travelers seeking the perfect historical adventure among natural wonders need to join this Hegra and Al Ula Half-Day Tour. Be led by an expert guide to some of the richest destinations in all of Saudi Arabia, all while gaining fantastic insight throughout the day. Study the ancient rock formations of Al Ula – from Hegra to Elephant Rock – and take in the captivating atmosphere. This tour includes lunch, entrance fees, transportation, and so much more. Book now!
Hegra and Al Ula Half-Day Tour Highlights
Hegra and Al Ula Half-Day Tour Itinerary
- Meet your guide at a centralized location in Al Ula
- If you selected the transfer option you will be picked up from a designated meeting point
- On this amazing half-day tour, you’ll join experienced guides to Madain Saleh, the very first UNESCO World Heritage Site in Saudi Arabia
- Madain Saleh, originally named Hegra, was a noble city in the Nabatean Kingdom - tour the exceptional expanse and discover fascinating secrets of the tombs – see the 94 decorated monuments and be taken into the past with captivating tales and ancient inscriptions
- After a tasty lunch, head to the Jibal Al-Rukkab canyons and wander the Leopard trail towards Jebel Al-Fil (Elephant Rock)
- Enjoy some well-deserved relaxation time, take in the beautiful surroundings and rock formations before heading back to Al Ula
- The tour ends at the city center or your hotel depending on the option you selected
If you have any questions about our Hegra and Al Ula Half-Day Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help