Get up close and personal with Al Ahsa on our Insider Al Ahsa Private Tour from Riyadh. You will be collected from Riyadh and taken to the UNESCO world heritage site of Al Ahsa, famous for its 2 million palm trees and hot and cold springs. Your guide will also take you around the local souk, and the famous Ibrahim Palace (now a museum and mosque) before driving into the mountains to marvel at the spectacular caves and rock formations. Finally, visit one of the most popular local springs for a sip or a bath, before heading back to Riyadh.
Our Insider Al Ahsa Private Tour from Riyadh is a perfect way to get well acquainted with a spectacular UNESCO world heritage site. You will have an experienced tour guide all to yourself, so feel free to ask any questions you like. We handpick our guides based on their knowledge so you can rest assured you will be in the best of hands. This is an amazing part of the world and is not to be missed if you are in Riyadh. The Insider Al Ahsa Private tour leaves every day.
Insider Al Ahsa Private Tour from Riyadh Highlights
Insider Al Ahsa Private Tour from Riyadh Itinerary
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Riyadh
- Drive to Al-Ahsa, one of the world's largest natural oases, with over 3 million palm trees and many hot and cold springs.
- This is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is also one of the greenest regions amid the otherwise arid deserts that make up most of Saudi Arabia.
- Head to Qaisariya Souk, a 200-year-old open-air market that houses 420 shops! Shop for everything from clothes, perfumes, oils, spices, vintage crockery, carpets to jewelry.
- Visit the Ibrahim Palace, an important building which is now partly a museum and Mosque.
- Head into the nearby Al Qarah mountains which are surrounded by palm tree farms and small villages, and have become a popular destination.
- The mountains are also home to caves, known for their distinct shape which span about 1.5 km (0.9 miles) through the mountain.
- Al-Ahsa has over 150 naturally occurring springs of hot, warm, and cold water and you'll visit one of the most popular. The springs are considered to have ‘healing’ properties because of the high concentration of minerals in the water, and it’s common to find locals and tourists alike taking a sip or taking a quick splash.
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
If you have any questions about our Insider Al Ahsa Private Tour from Riyadh, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Dates marked below in green are still available for booking. Clicking on a date will start your booking process.