On our Khaybar Day Tour from Al Ula, you’ll witness not only world-famous volcanoes but also discover a world of untouched nature. Your extraordinary journey will feature scenic views as you make your way to Khaybar, a brilliant oasis in the Medina Province. As you traverse the untamed wilderness, feast your eyes on the rich beauty stretching out before you – from magnificent rock formations to lava fields. Adjacent to Al Qidr, see the legendary White Volcanoes and note the stark contrast of their enigmatic counterpart, the Black Volcano. Beckoning a closer look, behold the ancient craters that dot the terrain and ascend one the rims for a breathtaking vantage point. Finally, take some rest with a savory lunch before continuing your journey to Jeddah.
Adventurous tourists will have the time of their life on this Khaybar Day Tour from Al Ula. You’ll be enlightened by your local guide on the rock formations as you gaze upon lava fields and the world-renowned volcanoes that dot this area. Take in magnificent views and indulge in a delectable lunch before your adventures continue in Jeddah. The features of this unforgettable tour include expert guides, transportation to and from the site, entrance fees, and a tasty lunch. Book your volcano journey today.
Khaybar Day Tour from Al Ula Highlights
Khaybar Day Tour from Al Ula Itinerary
- After meeting your tour guide in a centralized location, embark on a 3-hour ride from Al Ula to Khaybar
- Marvel at the stunning views of raw lava fields and wild rock formations along the way Visit the two White Volcanoes adjacent to Al Qidr – aptly named ‘The Pot’ – and explore the Black Volcano
- Witness the stark contrasts between the black and white lavas as well as craters
- Climb the rim of one of the volcanoes, enjoying panoramic views from the top, and pause to take some creative photos
- After your hike, indulge in a delicious local lunch in the area while savoring the breathtaking surroundings
- You will be dropped off at the original pick up location
If you have any questions about our Khaybar Day Tour from Al Ula, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help